EAGLE™ 351B Series
The first golf-quality short-throw irrigation rotor
- Residential-grade landscaping rotors eventually crack under the pressure of golf course irrigation systems, but the EAGLE 351B is more durable than any other shortthrow rotor, and it has a five-year warranty (when installed with a Rain Bird® swing joint) to back up that performance pledge.
- With an ideal adjustable range for tee boxes, small greens, and other limited irrigation areas, the EAGLE 351B uses a nozzle technology that exceeds all other brands, specifically designed for efficient water distribution.
- Control the arc with a flathead screwdriver, without turning the case, for precision coverage in tiny spaces.
- Sturdy, accurate, made just for golf course, irrigation systems; the EAGLE 351B; is the short solution to a long-time need, guaranteed.
• EAGLE™ 351B: SEAL-A-MATIC™ device
• Maximum inlet pressure: 6.9 bars
• Recommended Operating Pressure: 4.1 bars to 5.5 bars
* XX: Nozzle size 18M, 26M, 30M, 36M, 18, 22, 26, 30, 36, 40, 44, 48, 54
• Radius: 5.5 m to 17.1 m
• Arc: 360° in full-circle mode, adjustable from 50° to 330° in part-circle mode
• Flow Rate: 0.11 to 0.98 l/s
• Full-Circle Mode: 360° ≤ 180 seconds; 120 seconds nominally
• Inlet Threads: 1“ (2.5 cm) ACME
• Holdback: 3.1 m of elevation
• Nozzle Trajectory: 17° and 25°
• Maximum Stream Height: 4.0 m
-Inlet Threads: 1“ (2.5 cm) ACME
-Body Height: 24.5 cm
-Top Diameter: 10.8 cm
-Pop-Up Height to Mid-Nozzle: 8.3 cm